See our Artists page for a list of all performers.
Click here to see our 2022 Code of Conduct.
Absolutely! Check back to get an updated 2022 version, but to get an idea of what the site looks like, take a look at the map from 2019 below.
Lyte is CBMF’s official ticket exchange platform.
Through Lyte, you can return, sell, or transfer your CBMF 2022 tickets. You can also request CBMF 2022 passes by joining the waitlist.
Trusted and verified, Lyte is your official source to sell, refund, transfer, or join the waitlist for the chance to get passes to #CBMF2022!
Visit the Official Ticket Exchange here.
Yes – you can leave tickets at the General Admission & VIP Entrance Box Office locations.
Yes! Maritime Bus/Coach Atlantic is offering a convenient round-trip shuttle bus service between the concert site and Charlottetown. Reserve your shuttle bus passes here. Skip the driving, forget the traffic, and take the convenient way home!
Yes, but there are certain items that are NOT permitted and cannot be brought onto the Cavendish Beach Festival grounds in a backpack or purse. The Festival reserves the right to alter carry-in policies at any time. Currently, items NOT permitted include, but are not limited to:
● Framed Backpacks
● Large bags
● Other carry-ins
● Outside food or beverages. Besides the allowable 1L of water
● Cans or glass bottles
● Video equipment
● Professional cameras
● Recording devices
● Laser pointers
● Inline skates
● Picnic baskets
● Weapons of any kind
● Go Pro’s and Selfie Sticks
● Non framed backpacks (they will be subject to inspection at venue gates)
● Small purses (they will be subject to inspection at venue gates)
● 1 sealed bottle of water, 1L or less
Unfortunately shuttles for 2022 have sold out. Please use the link below to sign up for the Shuttle Wait List for Charlottetown/Cavendish
The following guidelines are designed to streamline the check-in procedure for any and all media.
• A Media List is required from each company/ organization planning to attend and enter the event July 7th-9th, 2022. If an updated media list is not received, there will be no entry.
• The list must be ONLY of the employees who will be WORKING the event.
• Entire staff lists will not be accepted.
• Names can be added and/or deleted throughout the festival, however only if the additions will be assisting or representing your organization in some manner.
• Company/radio station ID badges are NOT a valid Media Pass and will not allow admission to the grounds.
• Entrance to the grounds will only be granted through the Credentialing Check In located at the VIP entrance (stage left) of the Festival.
• Media passes are issued daily and are only valid for that day.
• Your organization is responsible for the distribution of this policy information to your staff. Your organization may receive specific audio/ visual consent forms to fill out each day-these must be signed to enter.
During your stay:
• No campfires.
• Generators permitted until 11PM.
• Place all garbage in provided bag.
• No cars can leave campground parking lot after 10 AM Saturday until 6AM Sunday.
• You can not take liquor from campground to concert OR from concert to campground.
• Do not travel campsite to campsite with open alcohol
During your stay the following items are prohibited:
• Drugs or drug paraphernalia
• Loose pills without a prescription, or expired medications of any kind (all medications, prescription or otherwise, must be in their original container)
• Pets (except service animals)
• LED gloves or LED Microlights used for light shows
• Glass bottles (small bottles of perfume/cologne are OK)
• Spray paint
• Promotional flyers, promotional/corporate branded banners, or vehicles displaying sponsorships or ads
• Weapons of any kind (includes pocket knives, pepper spray, etc.)
• Professional recording equipment—photo, video or audio (detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial use rigs)
• Golf carts, dune buggies, off-road motorcycles, Segway's, etc. (bicycles OK)
• Large speaker systems
• Air horns
• Unauthorized vending of food or merchandise, including alcohol
• Gas generators (solar-powered generators OK
The following actions may result in a warning and/or ejection
• Irresponsible use of alcohol.
• Public nudity or lewd behavior.
• Taunting, bullying, abusive/disruptive language or obscene gestures.
• Parking or extending RV or tent into fire lanes or outside designated/marked area.
• Failure to comply with campground safety officers.
The following actions will result in immediate ejection
• Relieving your bladder or bowels anywhere other than approved restrooms/porta-potties.
• Fighting or engaging in any action that may harm, endanger or threaten to bring discomfort to anyone.
• Public sexual behavior.
• Possession/use of illegal drugs.
• Damage, destruction, vandalism or theft of any property.