Thursday to Saturday, July 6th-8th, 2023. Buy passes for CBMF 2023 here.
Yes! The Official CBMF App is your essential guide to CBMF! Download now on the App Store or Google Play.
Use the app for:
· Exclusive giveaways
· Site maps
· Schedules (+ personalize your own schedule!)
· Explore artists
· Find food & drink vendors
· View festival partners
· Safety & emergency info
· Weather updates
· Important announcements
Gates open at 12:00pm daily.
Click here to see our Code of Conduct.
Stay tuned for the 2023 festival site map. Check out last year’s site map below:
At this time, we are not seeking volunteers for the 2023 festival. Stay tuned for possible future volunteer opportunities.
Buy passes HERE for CBMF 2023 (July 6-8, 2023).
A limited number of passes may also be available on-site during the festival.
To sell or transfer tickets, use our Official Ticket Exchange, Lyte.
To join waitlist for sold out tickets, use our Official Ticket Exchange, Lyte.
No difference in “tiers” other than price.
Prices are subject to change based on demand. Buy early to save.
Regardless of “Tier”, the onsite experience is the same; you will not be in separate areas.
View TICKETS page for details on all ticket types.
Yes! VIP areas include the side-stage Hayloft, the Sunroof (tables available), and the main VIP area.
You bet! Corporate suites, RBCxMusic Sunroof tables and VIP tickets are all a great way to host corporate clients, friends or family. Get in touch at email@example.com to discuss corporate hosting opportunities and get your private party started! Please note: RBCxMusic Sunroof Tables are sold out for 2023.
This year when you buy tickets, we’ll only be asking for the name of the purchaser. You don’t have to change the name on your tickets but if you’d like to, you can:
1. Log into your Eventbrite account. Then go to Tickets. The order will always be associated with the email address you entered during registration. If you made a typo, changing the email address on your ticket will not make it show in the Eventbrite App. In this situation, you’ll need to use the order confirmation sent to your email address.
2. Click the name of the event to select your order.
3. Click “Edit”.
4. Click “Edit” on the individual ticket and change the name.
For further assistance: eventbrite.com/support
Children 5 years and younger do not require a ticket for General Admission with a ticket-holding adult.
Limited 2 children per ticketed adult. Children over 5 require their own ticket.
In all other areas (VIP, Sunroof, Hayloft, Corporate) - tickets are required for children regardless of age.
If tickets were not purchased directly from us or from our official ticket exchange - then we cannot verify them.
For your own safety and reassurance, always purchase tickets directly from us or from our Official Ticket Exchange, Lyte.
View our 2022 parking map below:
Yes! Coach Atlantic/Maritime Bus offers convenient round-trip shuttle bus service between:
• The concert site and Charlottetown
• The concert site and Route 6 Ranch Campground
Buy shuttle bus passes here.
Staying at another local campground? Contact your campground to ask if shuttle service is offered.
Click here to book.
Contact your campground to buy shuttle bus passes and for shuttle times and pick up locations.
Shuttle bus route includes local campgrounds.
Area map & taxi rates below:
If coming from the West (Summerside etc), your drop off and pick up location is Cavendish Tourist Mart.
If coming from the East (Charlottetown etc), your drop off and pick up location is Cavendish Beach Information Centre.
CBMF is accredited as “Fully Accessible” by Access Advisor. Services include:
• Accessible parking lot for those with the government issued parking passes ($20 first-come, first-serve in the East Premium Parking Lot)
• Pat & The Elephant shuttle service to and from the parking lot in Avonlea Village
• Corporate Suite entrance access
• Accessible washrooms
• Crushed gravel pathways
• Accessible viewing platform that offers a premium view of the main stage, is fully licensed and has a dedicated beverage server
To read more about our accessible classification, visit Access Advisor’s Website. www.accessadvisor.ca
Yes! There are accessible washrooms nearby.
The following guidelines are designed to streamline the check-in procedure for any and all media.
• A Media List is required from each company/ organization planning to attend and enter the event. If an updated media list is not received, there will be no entry.
• The list must be ONLY of the employees who will be WORKING the event.
• Entire staff lists will not be accepted.
• Names can be added and/or deleted throughout the festival, however only if the additions will be assisting or representing your organization in some manner.
• Company/radio station ID badges are NOT a valid Media Pass and will not allow admission to the grounds.
• Entrance to the grounds will only be granted through the volunteer/media check-in located near the corporate entrance of the festival grounds. Credentials will be checked upon entry.
• Media passes are issued daily and are only valid for that day.
• Your organization is responsible for the distribution of this policy information to your staff. Your organization may receive specific audio/ visual consent forms to fill out each day-these must be signed to enter.
This media application is not a guaranteed entry. You will be notified if you are confirmed and authorized by artist management to enter as media. Media may be disapproved by artists. There is nothing that the festival can do at that point as we do have to support any and all Artist requests. Parking is not included with a media pass.
For media interested in covering the Cavendish Beach Music Festival, CLICK HERE to fill out our Media Accreditation Application.
Deadline to apply: June 23, 2023.
APPLY HERE to become a Food & Beverage Vendor.
Vendor application deadline: April 14.
View our Vendors page for more information on how to become a vendor with CBMF.
Stay tuned for the 2023 application for Craft/Artisan Vendors.
Vendor application deadline: April 14
Maximum bag size = 17″ x 13″ x 6″
All bags may be subject to search prior to entry.
We reserve the right to alter carry-in policies at any time.
Yes. Standard “bag” chairs are acceptable to bring. Do NOT bring high back lawn chairs. If your “bag” chair is blocking the view of an individual behind you, we will ask you to remove that particular chair. Limited chairs, provided by the festival are available in the VIP section, but you can bring your own “bag” chair into VIP if need be. Chairs left unoccupied in the line-up prior to gates opening will be removed.
Yes. Strollers are acceptable.
The Festival reserves the right to alter carry-in policies at any time. Currently, items NOT permitted include, but are not limited to:
● Framed Backpacks
● Large bags
● Other carry-ins
● Outside food or beverages (besides the allowable 1L of water)
● Cans or glass bottles
● Alcohol or illegal substances
● Any and all professional audio recording equipment
● Professional cameras and professional recording (photo, video, audio) equipment (NO large professional detachable zoom lenses, stands, monopods, tripods, attachment sticks (selfie sticks) or other commercial equipment.
● Any and all professional video equipment. No video recording will be allowed
● Drones or any other remote flying device
● Laser pointers or glow sticks
● Air horns
● Inline skates
● Picnic baskets
● Weapons of any kind