24 Oct Policies
- All accredited media will be notified of designated call time in advance of the event and, upon arrival, must check in with at the “Check-In Tent” located by the VIP entrance, South of the Venue.
- All events / performances are subject to individual artist media policies and any relevant restrictions which must be adhered to. Unless otherwise noted, the house policy will be in effect as follows:
- Photo: First 3 songs (no flash). Video: First 30 seconds of the first 3 songs
- Video/Television Cameras: Only approved media cameras are permitted to capture moving footage for television and online purposes and must be broadcast within 7 days. A complete song cannot be aired, footage is for b-roll and news /editorial purposes only. All video / TV cameras MUST be accompanied by a CBMF staff member or CBMF representative and cameras are not allowed to roam the grounds without an escort.
- Images must be published or posted online within 7 days.
- If photo / video is not allowed from “the pit” by an artist and is only allowed from “front of house” (FOH), media escorts (Strut Entertainment) will station cameras at FOH House. A telephoto lens is recommended for photographers.
- Media are not authorized to bring in banners or promotional materials unless otherwise discussed with the festival. Additional restrictions or requirements may apply for interviews, and any footage shot in lobbies, bar etc. and must be approved by the Cavendish Beach Events Centre.
- Locations on site for media interviews with talent will be decided by Strut Entertainment and the CBMF staff.