25 Oct Guidelines
The following guidelines are designed to streamline the check-in procedure for any and all media.
• A Media List is required from each company/ organization planning to attend and enter the event July 7th-9th, 2022. If an updated media list is not received, there will be no entry.
• The list must be ONLY of the employees who will be WORKING the event.
• Entire staff lists will not be accepted.
• Names can be added and/or deleted throughout the festival, however only if the additions will be assisting or representing your organization in some manner.
• Company/radio station ID badges are NOT a valid Media Pass and will not allow admission to the grounds.
• Entrance to the grounds will only be granted through the volunteer/media check-in located near the corporate entrance of the festival grounds. Credentials will be checked upon entry.
• Media passes are issued daily and are only valid for that day.
• Your organization is responsible for the distribution of this policy information to your staff. Your organization may receive specific audio/ visual consent forms to fill out each day-these must be signed to enter.